Guide to Ultrasonic Skin Scrubbing
How It Works
- Clear pores – With time, our skin begin to age, and its natural rejuvenation process slows down. Using ultrasonic skin scrub assists you in preventing the build-up of oil, debris, and dead skin. Ultrasonic skin scrubbers clear your pores and stimulate collagen production, circulation, and the rate of cell reproduction. The unclogging of your skin pores also reduces the chances of breakouts, blemishes, and ingrown hairs.
- Reduce wrinkles – Ultrasonic skin scrubbers remove the surface layer of dead skin, assisting the inflow of moisturizers tailor-made to plumpen the skin and lessen wrinkles. The removal of the surface layer of dead skin also aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines in your skin. Ultrasonic skin scrubber also reduces the melanin of your skin, and stimulates collagen production, making your skin firmer.
Effectively removes Blackheads and Acne – A blackhead is a visible black bump on your skin which is caused by your skin pores being clogged. Acne is a skin condition defined by red pimples on the skin surface caused by inflamed or clogged glands. Ultrasonic skin scrubbers feature an ultrasonic deep cleansing mode.
The ultrasonic deep cleansing mode delivers instantaneous vibration pressure able to penetrate the skin up to 5mm deep. The combination of water pressure and vibration loosen and washes away impurities clogging your skin pores, effectively ridding your skin of blackheads and preventing future acne breakouts.
Boosts the absorption and productiveness of other skin products – Skin serums or skincare products contain a variety of pricey and useful ingredients aimed at raising your overall skin health. People who don’t exfoliate adequately and still apply the skincare product will almost always never get the desired results.
The desired results are not achieved as the skincare product is only sitting at the top of their skin. Ultrasonic skin scrubber clears your pores and accelerates the absorption of nutrients from other skincare products.
- Improves your skin health – Having and maintaining a clear skin goes hand in hand with efficient blood circulation. Blood carries nutrients and oxygen to working cells throughout your body, your skin included. Blood also ferries away waste products from your skin and working body cells. The ultrasonic skin scrubber facilitates blood circulation. This skin spatula also breaks up dark spots as well as improve your lymph metabolism and your overall skin health.
It is gentle on sensitive skin – Usually, women with sensitive skin are the majority of customers for ultrasonic skin scrubbers. If you tend to have sensitive skin as well, then ultrasonic skin scrubbers are your best option. This skin spatula will outdo the other microdermabrasion tools and skin-cleaning brushes.
With ultrasonic skin scrubbers, you are in complete control of the angle, direction, and pressure of the spatula. You are free to work the skin spatula gently on your skin as it eradicates debris from your skin pores and exfoliate your skin. The use of a hydrating toner or water when using the skin spatula ensures cleaner skin after a treatment.
- It is more hygienic – Unlike other beauty equipment, ultrasonic skin scrubbers do not feature brushes and discs. Ultrasonic skin scrubber does not come with any dead skin and bacterial collecting techniques. The spatula on the ultrasonic skin scrubber, however, requires thorough cleaning with an alcohol wipe after every use. This device also needs to be stored in a secure and clean storage case.
How To Use It
- Wash your face – The first step is to wash your face using your regular daily routine thoroughly. Dry your face after the wash.
- Wet the skin – Using the ultrasonic skin scrubber on dry skin will not give desired results. Wet your face using water or a cleansing toner. Keep wetting your face as required.
- Power on the device – Turn on the ultrasonic skin scrubber by pressing the “ON” button and then select the appropriate setting for exfoliating, as per manufacturers’ instructions. We recommend using the cleaning features first as it clears your pores.
- Glide the device on your skin – Hold the ultrasonic face spatula at a thirty-degree angle to your face. While applying light pressure, let the spatula glide gently along your skin. As you glide the spatula, the ultrasonic skin scrubber penetrates deep into your skin pores, breaking up dead skin cells, oil, dirt, blackheads, and debris.
- Apply serums – Once you are done, cleansing and exfoliating, partly dry your face and apply toner or moisturizer evenly across the face.
- Turn – Turn the ultrasonic face spatula on the flat side and gently go over the area where the moisturizer was applied until you see the product has been completely absorbed.
How Often Should I Use It
Do not use it everyday! You have good oils in your skin which you need to keep thus do not use vigorous scrubbing products like this daily.
We recommend to use it one to two times a week.
Why can't I use a wash cloth instead?
No. It’s as simple as that. A washcloth, with the right gentle cleanser, can work to remove surface dirt, but imagine hot water opening the pores on your face only to press the direct and grime further into the pore with a good washcloth face scrub.
Everyone loves it when their skin is clear, soft, and radiant. That is why you cannot allow any opportunity of taking care of your skin pass you. The ultrasonic skin scrubber will give you smooth, clean, radiant, and glowing skin in just a few minutes. The ultrasonic skin scrubber offers a lot of benefits to our skins, making it a must-have. Paying close attention to and using the right tools and products will guarantee the desired results are achieved.
Take a closer look at our Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber